Saturday, July 01, 2006

Here's a Shout out to all past writers / photographers

I've received more than a few of your emails and I'm more than willing to play the middle man (so to speak) some of you have made mention of wanting to perhaps gather and have your own sort of reunion. If any of you are serious, I'll continue to play the middleman. Send me your email addys and perhaps your availability. And I'll do what I can to get you all together. Guaranteed a good time there!

And while I'm at it, let me thank you all for your time and effort throughout the years! Here we are decades later... sharing with the world.

It's really hard to keep up with all the emails I receive about my blog. I'm not a typist by any means. I just want to share all this great history with all... meaning: teaching the new / uninformed, reliving the past with all you veterans.... etc...

At any rate... if I can help in any way.... please email me and let me know. Thanx in advance!

NanciD@att.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home