Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Hello folks! I'm back!

I have figured out most of the problems that I was having.
Cross your fingers that things run smoothly from here on out.
I have a ton of catching up to do here. Been gone too long and if I didn't have enough publications already... some of you folks have sent me a bunch more that I didn't have. Boxes everywhere. (smiling)
Woo Hoo! The more the merrier - Thanx folks!!

Before I get back to 1967 where I left off...
I have received one DCW issue for 1965 (I believe that's the only DCW I have for all of the '60s), so I'll get that out of the way first, then I also received some 1966 stuff that I didn't have...
After I do those.... I'll carry on with 1967 and so on...

And away we go......

4 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, March 10, 2011, Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome back Nanci!

 
At 1:12 AM, March 11, 2011, Blogger NanciD said...

Thanx Sunny!
Is this Sunny C.?

 
At 10:38 AM, March 31, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to welcome you back. You had been gone so long, I thought you had given up on this blog.
Keep well and know that your efforts are greatly appreciated!!!

 
At 10:27 AM, April 01, 2011, Blogger NanciD said...

Thank you! It's great to be back!
I'll die before I give up on this Baby. Never happen. It's positive feed back like the above that feeds my fuel all the more!! So, thanx for the kind words. Stay tuned and enjoy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home