Thursday, July 05, 2007

* An Update From Your Host...

Hello again!
I hope you all had a safe and happy 4th of July!

Now, on to the business of the Blog at hand;
I have 6 issues of "Off The Line" Drum Corps Magazine for 1964. I will be adding them in here and now... before I head into all the great stuff for 1965. I'm doing it this way for all those who have been following along in order with me. Later, I'll file them where they belong date wise. These magazines are filled with lots of info compiled and put out there by and for folks who love Drum Corps. You'll see see the list of folks involved and most of you will recognize names like Betty and Joe Waters...etc.
And now..... on with the show!

Enjoy!
NanciD
PS: If you ever need to reach me just shoot me an email
NanciD@att.net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home